Dumb over exposure on all photos, from left to right: -
- Flower blessing.
- Mum, Dad, and I at the Petronas Towers, Kuala Lumpur.
- Savannah at Yala National Park.
- Double exposed of my mother & Sri Lanka’s equivalent of Stonehenge + Cousins.
- My family
- A backyard in Gampaha where I spent most of my time in Sri Lanka whenever I travelled over there when I was younger. Watching my distant family propagate, chop, and live off the breadfruit, jackfruit, and coconut trees that surround them. Remembering a fishermen who’d travel by bicycle every morning to deliver fish his crew had caught that morning. The necessity to go to a supermarket, minimal.
- A street in Kiribathgoda (literally Coconut Rice Village in English)